MILITARY JEEP Willys 24 Volt Replacement Starter MBP4301UT 24 Volt Early M38
MILITARY JEEP Willys 24 Volt Replacement Starter MBP4301UT 24 Volt
This is a Quality Premium Military Jeep Willys 24 Volt Gear Reduction Mini Starter
This is a 24 Volt Starter "Not 12 Volt"
More Torque, More Power, Quicker Starts
Early M38 (Built Before Feb 1952) 124 tooth Ring gear
1950 1951 1952
Replaces The Following:
- A customer called and told me this is one of the best things he had ever done to his Willys Jeep, "Everyone who owns a Willys and drives it should put in one of these starters." He was amazed how well it worked!
- This starter has about 50% more torque as the early standard Autolite and draws less amps during cranking. It weighs only 8 pounds, the original weighs about 17 pounds.
- This Starter has a built in Solenoid, there will be instructions for that also
- This Starter is rated at to 1.4 kilo watts this works out to 1.9hp. This is one of the most powerful mini race starters you can install on a old Willys Jeep. It is a modified late model Nippon Denso Offset Gear Reduction Starter.
- It is a 100% New Unit. This starter has a solid Billet housing with two mounting bolt holes the top and bottom.
- This starter will also resist hot start problems this is a great upgrade. This is a quality built unit. The aluminum mounting plate can be rotated in different locations for additional clearance if necessary.
- We use pictures of our own product not someone else's, what you see is what you get
- It is remanufactured and assembled here the USA not overseas.
- We have a large inventory Quality New and Remanufactured Alternators and Starters and in stock with 35 years experience call us at (801) 467-2902 or email us at email@example.com
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days