Ford Model A Starter 12 Volt
This is a Quality Premium Ford Model “A” 12 Volt Gear Reduction Mini Starter
More Torque, More Power, Quicker Starts
Replaces The Following:
- This starter has about 50% more torque as the early standard Autolite and draws less amps during cranking. It weighs only 8 pounds, the original weighs about 17 pounds.
- This Starter has a built in Solenoid, If you already have a fender well solenoid there will be instructions for that also
- This Starter is rated at 1.2 to 1.4 kilowatts this works out to 1.9hp. This is one of the most powerful mini race starters you can install on an old Model A. It is a modified late model Nippon Denso Offset Gear Reduction Starter.
- It is manufactured here the USA not over seas. This starter has a solid Billet housing with two mounting bolt holes the top and bottom.
- This starter will also resist hot start problems this is a great upgrade. This is a quality built unit
- The solenoid has all new contacts, The drive clutch has all new heavy duty springs and rollers with high temp grease designed for starter drives. The hardware is not blasted to bare metal like all the others but PLATED to resist rust.
- We use pictures of our own product not someone else's, what you see is what you get
- It is remanufactured and assembled here the USA not overseas.
- We have a large inventory Quality New and Remanufactured Alternators and Starters and in stock with 35 years experience call us at (801) 467-2902 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days