Willys Jeep Starter for 1952-1971 CJ5 CJ36B F134
This is a Quality Premium Jeep Willys 12 Volt Gear Reduction Mini Starter To Convert 24 Volt to 12 Volt
More Torque, More Power, Quicker Starts
MCZ-4001-UT, MDU-7017, MDU-7004
Replaces The Following:
- A customer called and told me this is one of the best things he had ever done to his Willys Jeep, "Everyone who owns a Willys and drives it should put in one of these starters." He was amazed how well it worked!
- We also have 12 Volt Alternator kits
- This starter has about 50% more torque as the early standard Autolite and draws less amps during cranking. It weighs only 8 pounds, the original weighs about 17 pounds.
- This Starter has a built in Solenoid, If you already have a fender well solenoid there will be instructions for that also
- This Starter is rated at 1.2 to 1.4 kilo watts this works out to 1.9hp. This is one of the most powerful mini race starters you can install on a old Willys Jeep. It is a modified late model Nippon Denso Offset Gear Reduction Starter.
- It is manufactured here the USA not over seas. This starter has a solid Billet housing with two mounting bolt holes the top and bottom.
- This starter will also resist hot start problems this is a great upgrade. This is a quality built unit. The aluminum mounting plate can be rotated in different locations for additional clearance if necessary.
- The solenoid has all new contacts, The drive clutch has all new heavy duty springs and rollers with high temp grease designed for starter drives. The hardware is not blasted to bare metal like all the others but PLATED to resist rust.
- We use pictures of our own product not someone else's, what you see is what you get
- It is remanufactured and assembled here the USA not overseas.
- We have a large inventory Quality New and Remanufactured Alternators and Starters and in stock with 35 years experience call us at (801) 467-2902 or email us at email@example.com
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days