Massey Ferguson Tractor TE-20 1946-1948 TEA-20 1947-1951 HIGH TORQUE MINI STARTER
This is a Quality Premium Remanufactured Massey Ferguson Tractor Gear Reduction Mini Starter
More Torque, More Power, Quicker Starts
Fits Most All:
Replaces OE# 829853M91, 25519, 25519A, 25519B, 25519C, 25519D, 25519E, 25519F
- This Unit is a 12 Volt, CW Rotation, Rotatable Housing OSGR Starter.
- This starter has about 50% more torque as the early standard Starter and draws less amps during cranking.
- This Starter is rated at 1.2 to 1.4 kilo watt works out to 1.9hp. It is one of the most powerful mini race starters you can install on an old GM. It is a modified late model Original Japanese Nippondenso Offset Gear Reduction Starter (It is not Chinese Made This Means More Power. New Chinese Made Units can have 20% less copper in them) It is remanufactured and assembled here the USA not overseas.
- This starter has a solid Billet housing with two mounting holes. This starter will also resist hot start problems this starter this is a great upgrade. This is a quality built unit. This starter will give you more clearance by the oil pan and exhaust, It has an aluminum mounting plate can be rotated in different locations for additional clearance if necessary.
- The solenoid has all new contacts, The drive clutch has all new heavy duty springs and rollers with high temp grease designed for starter drives. The hardware is not blasted to bare metal like all the others but Gold Zinc Plated to resist rust.
- We use pictures of our own product not someone else's, what you see is what you get
- It is remanufactured and assembled here the USA not overseas.
- We have a large inventory Quality New and Remanufactured Alternators and Starters and in stock with 35 years experience call us at (801) 467-2902 or email us at email@example.com
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days